2016-2017 APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION
Welcome to the Louisburg College Online Application
A message from the campus:|
Read All Of This Before Starting Your Application
Only submit 1 application.
SP-16 (classes start in January 2016)
FA-16 (classes start in August 2016)
North Carolina students: Go ahead NOW and send an electronic transcript on CFNC.
Thank you for your interest in Louisburg College!
IMPORTANT- Print the signature page: When you submit your application online - be sure to PRINT one page labeled “Application Agreement Statement”, sign this statement, and mail or fax it to the college. Do NOT try to go back and print it later. If you can't print it at the same time you submit your application, we can email you the form as an attachment.
Do NOT print every page of the application.
Please include a complete home mailing address on your application so that we may send mail to you.
On your application, please include an email address that you check often and a phone number.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Last updated: 3/16/2016 1:30:00 PM ET
How to complete the application process:
- Complete the online application.
- Send the nonrefundable $25 application fee along with your application agreement statement to the Office of Admissions. Make checks payable to Louisburg College. For checks, please include driver's license number and state. To pay by credit card, call the business office at 1-800-775-0208.
- Request that your official high school transcript and SAT/ACT scores be sent to us.
- If your SAT/ACT scores cannot be included in the official transcript, request that they be sent to Louisburg College directly from the respective testing service. (Louisburg's SAT code is 5369; ACT code is 3122)
- If you are a transfer applicant, request an official transcript from each college you have previously attended.
High School Transcripts
Most North Carolina public high schools now have the capability to electronically send official high school transcripts to all 110 North Carolina colleges and
universities through CFNC.org. We encourage you to visit your school counselor to verify coursework and grades prior to requesting an electronic transcript.
In order to send electronic transcripts, you must:
If these conditions are met, you are ready to proceed to the Transcript Manager. A successfully requested transcript should be received by the college within 1-2 business days.
- Be currently enrolled, or enrolled at the time of graduation, at a participating public high school in North Carolina.
- Make sure you have entered the following information in the This is Me section of Your Profile:
- First and Last name - This must match your NC SID name (use the name that appears on your report card, or check with your high school counselor).
- NC Student Number (formerly NCWISE Student ID) - This can also be found on your report card.
- E-mail address
- Date of birth
- My Account is connected to (the high school where you are currently enrolled, or were enrolled at the time of graduation)
- If you graduated in summer 2012 or before, you will need to contact your high school directly to request a transcript. Please note this is a temporary process change for electronic transcripts until NC DPI migrates historical data from NC WISE to PowerSchool.
If these conditions were met when you submitted your CFNC.org online application, you will then be presented with the option to request your high school transcript
be sent electronically to that institution.
If you submitted an online admission application through another website or university portal, we encourage you to request your high school transcript be sent
electronically to that institution from the CFNC Transcript Manager (located under the Apply tab → To College → Transcript Manager).
501 North Main Street
Louisburg, NC 27549-2399
How to Use the Louisburg College Online Application
To complete the online application, simply type your answers in the corresponding fields or
select your answers from the popup lists (where applicable).
After you complete a screen, click the NEXT button at the bottom or on one of the sections
listed on the left column to move to a different screen. Before you are allowed to jump screens,
we will inspect your data on the current screen for errors or inconsistencies. If errors or
omissions are found, you will be returned to the screen to correct your answer(s). Otherwise,
your data will be saved and you will proceed to the requested screen. We also allow you to skip
to another screen without your new data being saved. Be aware that if you use the Skip & Jump
function on the left column, data on the current screen will not be saved and will have to be
re-entered prior to submittal.
When you have completed the application please check your work. When you are ready, click
the 'SUBMIT' button located on the left column to submit the application.
Click here if you have any technical questions or need assistance with this online application.
This application is brought to you by the Xap Corporation.