2015-2016 APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION
Welcome to the Johnson & Wales University - Charlotte Online Application
A message from the campus:|
Thank you for your interest in Johnson & Wales University’s Charlotte Campus! We are excited you have chosen us as part of your college selection process.
Founded in 1914, Johnson & Wales University's main campus is located in Providence, RI. The Charlotte campus opened in Fall 2004. Other campuses are located in North Miami, FL and Denver, CO.
Johnson & Wales University is a private, nonprofit institution. An innovative educational leader, the university offers degree programs in arts and sciences,
business, culinary arts and hospitality. Its unique model integrates arts and sciences and industry-focused education with work experience and leadership opportunities, inspiring students to achieve professional success and lifelong personal growth. The university’s impact is global, with alumni from 119 countries pursuing careers worldwide. For more information, visit admissions.jwu.edu.
We invite you to explore the Charlotte Campus with a campus visit and to begin your enrollment process by completing our no-fee application for admission.
We look forward to assisting you with your enrollment.
Director of Admissions
Last updated: 12/18/2014 3:07:00 PM ET
Requirements and Procedures
To be considered for admission, students must submit the following to the office of admissions:
- Complete and submit your online application. Sign and send the application agreement statement that appears after you submit the completed online application.
- An official high school transcript complete through the 11th grade
- SAT I or ACT results OPTIONAL (required for home-schooled students)
High School Transcripts
Most North Carolina public high schools now have the capability to electronically send official high school transcripts to all 110 North Carolina colleges and
universities through CFNC.org. We encourage you to visit your school counselor to verify coursework and grades prior to requesting an electronic transcript.
In order to send electronic transcripts, you must:
If these conditions are met, you are ready to proceed to the Transcript Manager. A successfully requested transcript should be received by the college within 1-2 business days.
- Be currently enrolled, or enrolled at the time of graduation, at a participating public high school in North Carolina.
- Make sure you have entered the following information in the This is Me section of Your Profile:
- First and Last name - This must match your NC SID name (use the name that appears on your report card, or check with your high school counselor).
- NC Student Number (formerly NCWISE Student ID) - This can also be found on your report card.
- E-mail address
- Date of birth
- My Account is connected to (the high school where you are currently enrolled, or were enrolled at the time of graduation)
- If you graduated in summer 2012 or before, you will need to contact your high school directly to request a transcript. Please note this is a temporary process change for electronic transcripts until NC DPI migrates historical data from NC WISE to PowerSchool.
If these conditions were met when you submitted your CFNC.org online application, you will then be presented with the option to request your high school transcript
be sent electronically to that institution.
If you submitted an online admission application through another website or university portal, we encourage you to request your high school transcript be sent
electronically to that institution from the CFNC Transcript Manager (located under the Apply tab → To College → Transcript Manager).
|Johnson & Wales University|
Office of Admissions
801 West Trade Street
Charlotte, NC 28202
How to Use the Johnson & Wales University - Charlotte Online Application
To complete the online application, simply type your answers in the corresponding fields or
select your answers from the popup lists (where applicable).
After you complete a screen, click the NEXT button at the bottom or on one of the sections
listed on the left column to move to a different screen. Before you are allowed to jump screens,
we will inspect your data on the current screen for errors or inconsistencies. If errors or
omissions are found, you will be returned to the screen to correct your answer(s). Otherwise,
your data will be saved and you will proceed to the requested screen. We also allow you to skip
to another screen without your new data being saved. Be aware that if you use the Skip & Jump
function on the left column, data on the current screen will not be saved and will have to be
re-entered prior to submittal.
When you have completed the application please check your work. When you are ready, click
the 'SUBMIT' button located on the left column to submit the application.
Click here if you have any technical questions or need assistance with this online application.
This application is brought to you by the