2016-2017 APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION
Welcome to the Queens University of Charlotte Online Application
A message from the campus:
I want to personally thank you for your interest in Queens University of Charlotte. Queens is one of the most dynamic private, comprehensive universities in the country. With our award winning faculty, nationally recognized curriculum and nationally ranked internship program -- we are prepared to challenge you while encouraging the individual growth necessary in building a bright and successful future.
Once your file is complete you will be considered for both admissions to the university as well as for our general merit scholarships. There is a separate application to apply for the Presidential Scholarship, as well as other top academic awards. Students will be selected to attend one of our Scholarship Programs, in which attendance is mandatory in order for you to be considered for this award. Please note: If you are a freshman in high school and applying for a spring term, you can only do so if you have already graduated from high school.
Visit our Campus!
Queens offers daily campus visits Monday through Friday. Read more by visiting our Campus Visit web site.
Please be sure to fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) after January 1, 2014. You may apply online at www.fafsa.gov. Our school's code is 002957.
You are eligible for scholarship funding based on your cumulative weighted GPA from the colleges you've previously attended. Please see below for complete details regarding your application for admission. Note that all transfer students are required to submit a Statement of Good Standing.
Visit our Transfer Student website for more detailed information.
Once your file is complete, you will be considered for both admissions to the university as well as for our general merit scholarships. This consideration is based on your grades, standardized test scores and personal statement. Before your file is considered complete you must submit an Affidavit of Support, showing what you will be able to provide toward your education expenses at Queens.
There is a separate application to apply for the Presidential Scholarship, as well as our other top academic awards. This application is available online. Students will be selected to attend one of our Scholarship Programs, in which attendance is mandatory in order for you to be considered for this award.
Once your file is complete, it should take no more than two weeks for the admissions committee to come to a decision.
In the meantime, if you have any questions please contact us at (800) 849 0202 or (704) 337 2212. We would welcome your visit to campus anytime!
Best personal regards,
Director of Admissions
Last updated: 2/5/2014 11:29:00 AM ET
Please Note the following:
- You will be linked to an external website to complete this application and will need to create a separate account.
- Your CFNC profile information cannot be transferred to this application nor can this application be saved in your CFNC profile.
- This application will ONLY be tracked within CFNC.org if you enter it as a self-reported application in your CFNC profile. Once
you submit this application, please return to CFNC.org and update your CFNC Profile (in the College Planning section, under Postsecondary
Plans select the link "Add a self-reported application").
- If you have any questions about this application, please contact the campus representative listed below.
High School Transcripts
Most North Carolina public high schools now have the capability to electronically send official high school transcripts to all 110 North Carolina colleges and
universities through CFNC.org. We encourage you to visit your school counselor to verify coursework and grades prior to requesting an electronic transcript.
In order to send electronic transcripts, you must:
If these conditions are met, you are ready to proceed to the Transcript Manager. A successfully requested transcript should be received by the college within 1-2 business days.
- Be currently enrolled, or enrolled at the time of graduation, at a participating public high school in North Carolina.
- Make sure you have entered the following information in the This is Me section of Your Profile:
- First and Last name - This must match your NC SID name (use the name that appears on your report card, or check with your high school counselor).
- NC Student Number (formerly NCWISE Student ID) - This can also be found on your report card.
- E-mail address
- Date of birth
- My Account is connected to (the high school where you are currently enrolled, or were enrolled at the time of graduation)
- If you graduated in summer 2012 or before, you will need to contact your high school directly to request a transcript. Please note this is a temporary process change for electronic transcripts until NC DPI migrates historical data from NC WISE to PowerSchool.
If these conditions were met when you submitted your CFNC.org online application, you will then be presented with the option to request your high school transcript
be sent electronically to that institution.
If you submitted an online admission application through another website or university portal, we encourage you to request your high school transcript be sent
electronically to that institution from the CFNC Transcript Manager (located under the Apply tab → To College → Transcript Manager).