Adult students over the age of 23 with a minimum of 24 college credits OR students of any age with 60 or more college credits and/or an Associate’s Degree from a regionally accredited institution are classified as ADULT LEARNERS and are enrolled through the Center for Adult and Professional Studies @ St. Andrews. Requirements for admittance are:
- Completed Adult Learner Application.
- Official academic transcripts from ALL colleges. (Transfers must be in good standing with last college attended.)
- Grade point average of 2.0 on work attempted.
- Official high school transcript or High School Equivalency Diploma with graduation date.
- Non-refundable application fee of $35.00.