First-year students are those who are entering St. Andrews from high school or who have less than 12 semester college credits. In addition to your application, requirements for admittance are:
- Official high school transcript sent from guidance office
- Official college transcript sent from college, if you have any college credit
- Official report of SAT I or ACT scores
- Non-refundable application fee of $35.00
- Upon notification of admission, an enrollment deposit of $250 is required to hold your place in the entering class. Deposits are not refundable after May 1.