Students with 12 or more semester college credits from a regionally accredited institution are classified as transfer students. In addition to your application, requirements for admittance are:
- Official academic transcripts from ALL colleges. (Transfers must be in good standing with last college attended.)
- Complete Dean's Questionaire for Transfer Applicants
- Official high school transcript
- Official report of SAT I or ACT scores
- Non-refundable application fee of $35.00
- Upon notification of admission, an enrollment deposit of $250 is required to hold your place in the entering class. Deposits are not refundable after May 1.